friendship

shanta mokta
ID:- mokta90Age
( বয়স ):- 20
SEX( সেক্স ):- Female
location( অবস্থান ):-Dhaka
Birthdate( জন্মতারিখ ):-1988-10-10 (yy/mm/dd)
Education( শিক্ষা ):-HSC
Occupation( পেশা ) :-STUDANT
Interested in( ইচ্ছুক ):-Love Friendship Marriage
Comments ( মন্তব্য ):-
plz you can mail me you iterestet

5 comments:

  1. tomar mail address kothay

    amarta alaminnetplanet@yahoo.com tumi add kore nio. r na hole phone koro 01735598855. ok tack care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a good person who is as like me.So please visit my personal website:shafiqul.webng.com . And respons me.i am waiting for ur ans.
    No more Today
    shafiq
    Phone:04493322979
    E-Mail:shafiqul_it@yahoo.com
    Web:shafiqul.webng.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. me also 10-10. that means my birthday is 10th october.
    i m Arif from dhk. Student of north south university. In BBA. Having a part time job in Warid telecom as a customer manager.
    Can i be ur friend?
    arifsubrin143@yahoo.com is my mail id.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am Shovon Ahmed from Dhaka
    I m interested to friendship with yours, if you are interested. this is my e-mail address- shovon.pc@gmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am Bikash from Rajshahi
    I m interested to friendship with yours, if you are interested. this is my e-mail address- bdas420@gmail.com.
    My Cell No: 01718676209
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete